Prof. Cooper teaches Mechanical Engineering courses at the undergraduate and graduate level in the fields related to thermofluids, heat transfer, and energy.
Current and upcoming courses taught by Prof. Cooper:
- MECH 3203 Heat Transfer
- MECH 4201 Transport Phenomena
- MECH 4203 Energy Conversion and Storage
- MECH 6106 Radiative Transfer
Courses previously taught:
- MECH 3504 Thermofluid Laboratory
- ENG1101 Renaissance Engineer 1: Ethics, Communication, and Problem Solving
For a short description of the undergraduate courses above, please visit Lassonde MECH Undergrad Courses. Please contact Prof. Cooper if you are interested in learning more about any of these courses!